And Two shall become Four
Our journey with Cole and Keira
Thursday, July 31, 2008
A few Cute Pictures from July
Well July is officially over....I can't beleive it. I thought I would share a few pictures from our July
This is Hailey, Mia and Marley playing ring around the rosie... You will have to turn your head...I haven't figured out how to rotate this yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(20)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(6)
►
2009
(20)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
▼
2008
(31)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(12)
▼
July
(5)
A few Cute Pictures from July
IVF Update
Start Cycle appointment
Injection Updates
We have begun the suppression Cycle
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
2007
(1)
►
July
(1)
About Me
Kelli (Barnes) McMurran
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment