Friday, March 27, 2009
Recent News
The babies are doing really well and we have an ultrasound on 3/30 and then a appointment with the Dr. on 4/1. This past Wed i went to the hospital with contractions every 15 minutes, but by the time I got to the hospital they were 5 minutes apart, so they gave me some meds to slow down the contractions and observe me overnight. I am back home now, and continueing the meds at home, and hopeing that the contractions will stay away until atleast Wed. I am now on bedrest though which just plain stinks, but I am happy to do it for my babies. I feel very lucky to not have been on bedrest prior to now.
So hopefully I won't post for a few weeks, but when I do I will be posting pics of the babies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cole and Keira, You both gave me a scare..Now stop sending your Mommy and Daddy to the hospital before it's really time..Your bedrooms are adorable...and Mommy and Daddy are really excited about your arrivals...So are all the rest of us but we all can wait a bit longer...So just stay put until next week or longer if you need too...I love you both bunches
Happy Easter Cole and Keira!!!I thought you were going to be here for the Easter Egg Hunt at MaMaw's house...You two have other plans I guess..Well Daddy thought you'd be here on the 6th,I thought the 9th, Aunt Courtney thought the 11th,PaPaw thinks the 14th and the doctor as of today has you set for the 21st..Your arrival will make a lot of people sooooo happy...None more than Mommy and Daddy....Love you both bunches....MaMaw
Post a Comment