Mac was the best "dog" anyone could have ever asked for, and he will always have a special place in our hearts. I am writing the post 3 days after and can't believe how much he is missed. I know that it was the right thing todo, but I still miss him and have had so many wonderful memories with him. He loved to play in the sprinkler, or any water. He loved to chase the ball. He was the easiest dog to train and was very loyal. I wish he would have been able to be with us longer, but we had an amazing 11 1/2 years with him. I know that this might seem crazy, but I miss him even more than I thought I would...and only hope that one day Cole and Keira will know how special he was, and will have a dog that is amazing as he was.
BigMac you will forever be missed, and impossible to replace. I love you and know that you are happier now!
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
BigMac....
Mac was the best "dog" anyone could have ever asked for, and he will always have a special place in our hearts. I am writing the post 3 days after and can't believe how much he is missed. I know that it was the right thing todo, but I still miss him and have had so many wonderful memories with him. He loved to play in the sprinkler, or any water. He loved to chase the ball. He was the easiest dog to train and was very loyal. I wish he would have been able to be with us longer, but we had an amazing 11 1/2 years with him. I know that this might seem crazy, but I miss him even more than I thought I would...and only hope that one day Cole and Keira will know how special he was, and will have a dog that is amazing as he was.
BigMac you will forever be missed, and impossible to replace. I love you and know that you are happier now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment