Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tagged

8 TV shows I love to watch:
  1. Desperate Housewives
  2. Brothers and Sisters
  3. Samantha Who
  4. CSI,CSI Miami,CSI New York
  5. Private Practice
  6. Grey's Anatomy
  7. House
  8. Oprah

8 of my favorite Restaurants ( when not pregnant)

  1. Chili's
  2. Stone Creek
  3. Out Back
  4. Qdoba
  5. Maggiano's
  6. Red Robin
  7. The Cheesecake Factory
  8. Rock Bottom

8 Things that happened today:

  1. I ate a bowl of Cereal
  2. I checked my email
  3. I washed Laundry
  4. I cleaned the kitchen
  5. I watched Oprah
  6. I ate Spaghetti O's with meatballs
  7. I searched for a recipe that I can't find
  8. Made a list of things to do

8 Things I am looking forward to:

  1. Finding out the sex of the twins
  2. Seeing Everyone for the Holidays
  3. Enjoying my new family, when it gets here
  4. Spending time with Tommy
  5. Playing with Ozzie and Big Mac
  6. Registering for the Twins
  7. Getting Caught up on crafts
  8. Cooking new things

8 things on My Wish list...obviously some are far away wishes

  1. 2 well developed and healthy babies born in late April
  2. Successfully Breastfeed both babies
  3. Children that group up to be whatever they want to be and are happy and successful at whatever that is
  4. Find a job/career that I love
  5. A marriage that is as wonderful as it is today ....forever
  6. Vacations on a regular basis
  7. Organization in my whole house
  8. Tommy and I to be loving, caring and well rounded parents

8 People I tag

Nobody...both people I know that blog tagged me....LOL

That was fun!

No comments: