January 2009
I was 5 Months pregnant and couldn't wait for my babies to come....but was very glad they weren't here yet.
I also welcomed my youngest niece into the world on 1/6/09
February
Still waiting on the babies...
March
We had a little scare that the babies we going to come early...but they didn't...these pics were taken before our first run to the hospital.
Not the best pic quality...but look at that belly
April
We had a few more scares...check out this belly...just a few days before the babies came.....
Cole Phillip was born first 4/19 at 9:25am
6lbs 14oz and 20 3/4 inches long
Then 5 minutes later Keira Ann was born
6lbs 1oz and 19 1/2 inches long
May
Cole and Keira were both healthy and home...
and Cole learned to pull his hair.
June
We had our first play date with Livah (she was born on the same day).
Cole and Keira both learned to smile
July
We also made our first trip to St. Louis
and we went to the Hendricks County Fair
Cole had his first and hopefully last hospital stay.
August
We went swimming...with lots of sunscreen and shade...
Cole also began rolling over
We also started eating solids
September
Tommy and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary
Cole had his first hair cut
Keira began rolling over and wrestling with Cole
October
Keira had her ears pierced
We celebrated our first Halloween
November
Cole Began crawling..and holding his bottle and drinking from a sippy cup.
Keira.. started holding her own bottle and sitting up

We celebrated Thanksgiving
December
We celebrated Christmas all month long....we went shopping for Christmas presents....we wore adorable hats...
I know this her eyes look wierd in this pic but I loved it
We had an amazing year and are very excited to have an amazing 2010.
I hope you all have a wonderful year too!





1 comment:
I love the way you do the year in review.....and Kelli OMG how did you carry those babies for that long...you were so misrable at the end.....
Post a Comment