Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Keira's First Pony tail

So Keira's hair has been long enough for awhile to put in a pony tail, but she didn't have any pony tail holders.  Wells she finally got some for Valentine's Day, so here is a couple of pics with her first pony tail.

She is always adorable, but I loved the new look. She is almost always smiley and happy! I just love this little girl!



















I just love this picture! She was watching Seasame Street, she loves the TV.


















The pic below is me trying to capture her dance moves.  She has been swaying and tappig her little feet for a few weeks now it's very subtle but adorable.



















It's hard to tell that she is tapping her feet, but maybe kinda , sorta you can tell.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

OK, so Ki-Mo and I are very jealous of the pony tail!!! I'm not sure Ki-MO will ever get enough hair to put in a pony, but I know I will have a HUGE party when that day comes :)