We had a wonderful day as a family. I made breakfast and we enjoyed eating as a family. After that we put the kids down for a morning nap, and my mom and dad came over to visit for a little bit. Cole and Keira took a bath and opened their presents from Tommy and I. Then Mamaw came over to watch them so Tommy and I could go out for a date. We left around 3p and came home around 6:30 or 7 and we had a great time. Tommy and I played monster mini golf and went to Outback for dinner. We then went to sideliners sports bar and played interactive bowling. We had a great time and I love that we have Cole and Keira to share holidays with!
I have included some photos
Above is my dad trying to help me got a picture of them together. Almost impossible at this stage.
Getting ready to open gift from Mommy and Daddy!
Opening Presents!
3 comments:
They are getting so big! Love the pony tail! Btw Alice has that same shirt :)
Can't wait to see the new dance moves!
Love - Mary & Alice
Well it appears Keira has the female gene you know the one ...what's mine is mine and what yours is mine....Oh poor Cole
Well it appears Keira has the female gene you know the one ...what's mine is mine and what yours is mine....Oh poor Cole
Post a Comment