Saturday, August 9, 2008

We are going on a egg hunt

Well Friday my E2 levels were at 5500, so I took an HCG injection at 8:45pm. Which happened to be perfect timing. I was at the Carrie Underwood concert at the fair grounds so I had to do the HCG injection at the fair ground, but it went well. Today I went for my pre op visit for the egg retrieval. Tomorrow I need to be at the Clarian North hospital at 7:30am for my egg retrieval at 8:45am. On Wednesday we will go back in for our transfer. Sometime Monday they will call us to tell us how many viable embryos we have and how many they will be freezing. On August 25 we have our first pregnancy test, then on August 27 we have a second if the first is positive, then they verify that the numbers double. If both test are good on September 8, we will have an ultrasound to confirm pregnancy and determine how many babies there are and then in a few more weeks we will have another ultrasound....that will be the time that our Dr says it is safe to announce your pregnancy. I am a little frustrated at this time b/c our Dr. has been on vacation so we have been treated by the other Dr in the office. He is new to the practice and we have never meet him. We will meet him tomorrow, so hopefully he is a great Dr..... Please pray that this works.

1 comment:

L said...

we are praying!!! i hope you are feeling okay! i will be watching for a post over the next few days to see how things are coming along. keep us posted and you are in our prayers.