Wednesday, August 20, 2008
While you wait....
The first few days of this waiting game were fine and seemed to go by fast, and in a way they still seem to be going by fast. However, it also feels like the test days seem like the will never come. at this time I have no new news, but I knew everyone wanted to hear from me. I have recently stepped down from my management role at work....and although it isn't a whole lot different yet at work, but it sure does feel better. I might actually be able to like my job again, I don't know.....but hopefully.
I don't really have much to say...I guess I just wanted to write...LOL. Anyway, I anxiously awaiting the answer to the test....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(31)
-
▼
August
(12)
- IVF Update
- While you wait....
- New Colts Stadium
- Transfer Day
- update
- Egg Hunt Results
- Carrie Underwood Concert 2008 Statefair grounds
- We are going on a egg hunt
- Ok, so today I understand why people say IVF is so...
- Weekly picture
- Quick update from today's appointment
- First ultrasound and bloodwork (IVF)
-
▼
August
(12)
1 comment:
we are waiting and praying! hope your doing well!
Post a Comment